De Wiki de Calcul Québec
Cette page est une Les éditeurs de texte et la traduction est complétée à 100 % et à jour.de la page
There are many tools to edit text files on Linux. Here are some of the most popular text editors:
- emacs: a full screen, text mode editor that is customizable. emacs exists in many flavors, including a GNU version.
- nano: a simple, light-weight editor. Official nano website.
- nedit: a simple and widespread editor, requiring an Xwindows graphic environment. Official nedit website.
- vi: a full screen, text mode editor. It is included within every UNIX and Linux systems. All details on vi's advantages as well as a full list of commands is available on The vi Lovers Home Page.
- vim: an improved version of vi Official vim website
nano is probably the simplest editor to use out of the above. Here are some tips to use it:
[name@server $] nano file_to_edit
Useful keyboard short cuts:
- Ctrl+o: save modifications
- Ctrl+w: search through the file
- Ctrl+x: close without saving